Sunday, October 5, 2008

OUR FIRST HOME!!



Brent and I became first time homeowners August 29, 2008, YEA!! We are so excited. We live in a great little neighborhood called Westwood. We are less than 10 minutes from the hospital and downtown. The neighborhood reminds me a lot of Belhaven in Jackson. Most of the houses are older with tons of character. I love old homes, however as we searched for homes I quickly learned that all the old, charming homes (we could afford) had very little closet space and only one bathroom, so when we found this one....which was built in 1995 it was truly a dream come true, the best of both worlds!! I will try to post pictures of other houses in the neighborhood just to give you an idea. Below is a tour of our new home---this is not for people with weak stomachs (remember the blair witch project)?!? HOPE YOU ENJOY!














No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS