Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MISC.

Another one bites the dust....and will be moved to the deck, aka the "grave yard" as soon as possible. This is my third "nice" plant to die. I obviously do not have a green thumb AT ALL. I really used to laugh at people who said they couldn't keep plants alive. I mean really, what could be so hard....water, sunlight?!?!?! I have one peace lily in the house now (which is actually my second peace lily) and it seems to be hanging in there. Keep your fingers crossed!

On a lighter note....A $3.99 bottle of Merlot.....that is good! If you are a wine conniseur: just stop reading now! It goes down smoothe and has a great flavor. However, Brent says its watered down and it has been known to have little bits of cork in it-----as he takes a sip!! Brent and I have enjoyed many a bottle! It's definately worth it.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS