Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sledding!

It snowed all day Monday and when Brent got home from Journal Club around 8:30 that night he said "lets go sledding." We went to a nearby park and met up with the Milligan's and enjoyed the snow. It was really foggy so my pictures aren't that great and my battery died way too soon!






Some not so good highlights from our sledding adventure....I bruised the crap out of my tailbone when I hit a dip in the hill (actually it could have been a rock, I don't really know) and Brent lost his cell phone. UPDATE: a highschool kid called me last night saying he had found this phone at the park. I met him this morning at Starbucks and picked up Brent's phone (I got him a starbucks gift card) Yeah!! Just amazing....we had both figured, besides the phone being lost it would be ruined from the snow anyway. My tailbone is still bruised, I have forgotten what this feels like considering I think it's been like 15 years since I've last done it. It's getting better though!


Our House----


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS