Sunday, November 22, 2009

Uggghh


LAUNDRY!


I actually don't mind doing laundry and I love me some fresh, warm clothes....but, I HATE putting it all away.

That is why I have folded all this on our bed....that way.....it has to be put away before we go to sleep...and usually Brent will help because he is also ready to go to bed. Pretty smart huh, ladies!!

I have been known to start folding laundry on the daybed downstairs or on the guest bed....and it has stayed there for way too long (we are talking about weeks). Ugghhh.

And yes, I do realize that there are only two of us!!

1 comment:

M said...

Nice tactic, Ramey, but unfortunately I have a husband who is able and willing to either sleep on top of laundry or balance on the edge of the bed all night long. What can I say: He's quite a talented sleeper.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS