Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY MERRY!!

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
Merry, Merry Christmas!!
I am sitting on the couch watching the Today show, drinking coffee---waiting on Brent to get home so we can open presents!
Christmas Eve..
Last night we went to the 5 o'clock church service and came home (Brent only got 2 pages while there. One time he came back and said "could you hear me?" No. Why? "Because I had to say the word PENIS!" Welcome to my life!!)--Brent built a fire (although it was strangely like 50 degrees outside)---enjoyed a good meal (Not as good as being at home, but I tried. Brent mentioned the sweet potato casserole was a little "starchy" hmmm, I don't really know what to do about that...cook the potatoes longer?)--Also enjoyed a fine bottle of red wine---Smoky got to open one present early (a squirrel) and he loves---Ended watching a Christmas Story.....which Brent had NEVER seen.....GASP!! Laying in bed, he said that was a really funny movie.
Okay, so if he doesn't get home soon, I'm going to finally cry. Miss our families and all the commotion that would be going on right now, but this is a different nice....NOT BETTER, I don't think by any means!
Mom, Jill and Lance are headed this way tomorrow (or Sunday if they dare)!!! So excited.
MERRY, MERRY!!
Brent just got home!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS