Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad Dog!!

I have several things I've been wanting to share and document....

Things like:
Accepting my Honesty Award from Jill!! That's right, I got my first blog award...haha!
Something on my wishlist
my new project
and after this weekend....
Julie and Chris' wedding in Meridian!!

BUT...
Smoky has chewed through the power cord to my laptop...and therefore it will not charge. I don't know what to do....surely you can buy another one of these, right????? But, as of now there is no end in sight to this dilemma.

Thank goodness for my Iphone, so at least I have been able to keep up with other people's blogs from home!! But, boy do I miss my BIG screen laptop!

Just wanted to sneak a quick little blog on here, JUST BECAUSE I'm sure everyone was worried!!

1 comment:

Charlie and Jamie Smith said...

Jack chewed through ours, too! You can definitely buy a new one!! We've bought TWO!! Loved hanging out with you this weekend!!!!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS