Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Honesty Award

Rules for the award:
1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

THANK YOU JILL FOR THIS AWARD!I miss you!

1. I think I've become addicted to this blogging thing. Do they make rehab programs for people like me.

2. Does anyone else feel the need to sing after every American Idol audition? I do.

3. Brent thinks I can sing pretty good.....for anyone that knows me, that's true love!!

3. Still have not joined a church, just keep "visiting." We will be joining a church in 2010...definitely a void there right now.

4. I love McDonald's. I would rather have a hamburger from there than somewhere like Ruth Chris. You can't beat that thin, greasy pattie.

5. I would love to adopt one day.

6. As a child of divorce, let me just say "IT SUCKS"

7. I have never wanted to run a marathon!

8. I miss the excitment of the ER, starting IVs, giving meds, IM injections, arterial sticks, constantly learning (life and death stuff), foleys....I love putting these in....is that weird?!

9. I don't miss working every other weekend, the "frequent flyers," 12 hour shifts, working holidays, cleaning poo, and putting people on bed pans...and then getting them off is the worst part!

10. I went to the dentist today and I had a cavity...gasp! I hate going to the dentist, now I have to go back in 3 weeks......aghhh!


Okay, so now I present this award to

Jennifer Mitchell

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS