Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear Mr. Volvo XC90,


It will be a little longer before I get to drive you...and park you in my garage...and call you mine. 

You see, I couldn't wait to do our taxes this year and get a couple of thousand dollars back to add to what we have already saved for you.  Well, we did them tonight and....

WE FREAKING OWE THE GOVERNMENT MONEY....WHAT THE HELL HECK!

This was totally unexpected....I'm still hoping this could be some kind of sick joke.  I/we have always gotten money back.  But, I'm afraid it's not.  Maybe if we wrote Obama a letter explaining that we would use our money to buy an automobile he would understand?

More importantly, I hope you understand why we will not be coming to get you next month.  Hopefully by this summer we can bring you home...however, you just might not have seat heaters.

Until then,
Ramey

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS