Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Prom

At the Farrell's

1980s Style...













I've never been a big fan of Valentine's Day for numerous reasons. Just a couple...you need reservations to go out to eat and if it's early in your relationship: it can be just plain awkward (especially picking out a card)!!

My hubby got me a necklace and matching earrings. Poor Brent didn't get a present, but I'm cooking him some shrimp and grits for dinner (hope it turns out well)!! We didn't even exchange cards....but that's my kind of Valentine's day!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU!!

3 comments:

The Easleys said...

Y'all look hilarious...I love the hair!

Brent and Ramey Hardin said...

Brent looks more like Joe Dirt to me than 80s!! haha

Caroline said...

oh my gosh....literally laughing out loud! yall look AWESOME! much much love....caroline

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS