Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring cleaning cont.







I'm sitting here at the laundry mat...watching, waiting... While our down comforter gets its' first washing in two years. Is anybody jealous?!? I'm jealous of these humongo, frontloader washers and dryers! They are definitely on my wishlist (maybe in green or blue) to go in our next home (the after-residency house) you know the one with granite counter tops, separate tub and shower, over 2500 sq feet, huge fenced in back yard, mother in law suite, and the list goes on and on!! Hey, there's nothing wrong with dreaming is there?!

Well, there's only 5 minutes left of the wash cycle so I better go prepare the dryer. I intend to run a few errands while our "so fresh and so clean clean" comforter drys ( I have my tennis ball and everything).

Oh yeah, anybody else loving this weather? Happy hump day!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS