Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goodbye

Ms. '97 Camry (purchased in 2001 w/ 60,000 miles, Thanks Dad)---
Thank you for a great 9 years and 130,000 miles.  I could not have asked for a more dependable and easy ride!  I will miss scooting around town and whipping into parking spots with you.   I will miss getting 500 miles on a tank of gas and not caring where I parked or who next to.  The dents, scratches, leaky passenger floor board, crack across the windshield, CD player that didn't work, and the back door that didn't open from the inside...only gave you character.  But now its time we upgrade---amenities and most importantly for safety reasons (you see, since Brent and I both work in the medical field we've seen the good, bad and ugly that goes along with car wrecks and always bigger/newer is better.  Honestly, my kids may drive Hummers)! Anyways,  I really didn't think it would be such a big deal...but I am truly a little sad and know I'm going to miss you.  I hope your next owner is awesome (at least decent) and appreciates you as much as I did!  You were a GREAT car. 

One Last Hug...

Hello...

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS