Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF

--I slept till 10 this morning then laid in bed until 11. Heaven.

--Finally had time to run the errands I've been needing to: bank, post office, stopped by the shop that I drive past everyday, but have never been in, hoping they had a nice dress for my brother in law's wedding in a couple of weeks (didn't find anything that even remotely fit the bill)!

--Did NOT clean up today after I hosted a UTRSA ladies nite out last night!

--Caught up with all the blogs I follow/stalk, read a little and then took a nap.

--Took Smoky on a walk.

--Brent and I have dinner reservations tonight at 7 at a nice, new restaurant in town.

--After dinner is to be determined.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS