Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In other news...

(you know, besides baby)

Brent's parents came up the other weekend and we had a great time. 

Me and Mrs. Hardin worked our tails off (her a lot more then me) and finally got our front flower beds planted.  For the last year (since we planted our grass) our beds have been butt naked,  but now they look so much better!! 






And while we worked....the boys played.

Dr. Hardin spent some time with my Dr. Hardin in the operating room and on Saturday they went fly fishing on the Clinch River.







Brent and I are also in the process of joining Westminster Presbyterian Church here in Knoxville...just in time for baby.  I mean, this was a necessity....before bringing our baby into this world.  Until now we have just been visiting different churches....which by the way, is a bad habit to get into.  Anyway, I am so excited to finally be part of a church family again.  It's been waaaay to long.  And this Sunday kicks off a new Young Families Sunday school class that will be studying the book, Boundaries in Marriage.  I can't wait to get started!  I picked up a copy for us today at the church office.  I'll let you know how it is.


1 comment:

Tina S. Chapman said...

Your flower beds look great! Thank heavens for Phyliss...
By the way it is Mrs. Hardin and I, NOT me and Mrs. Hardin. I love you, MOM

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS