Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update to 20 wks.

I had my Doctor's appointment this morning and everything looked good (even though we didn't get an ultrasound).  Baby's heart rate was 150-155 and I had gained a whopping SEVEN pounds (which is in the normal range--they say about 10lbs at 20 wks)!!  Of note, my blood pressure was 86/54.  So, rest assured I don't have pre-eclampsia!!  I will go back in another 3 wks (not sure what we will do at this appointment) and then the next is when they will do the glucose testing.

Random:
* I had my first stranger ask me if I was pregnant yesterday.  It made me happy!  He actually said, "what's wrong with your stomach?"  He's not an actual stranger (he works at UT) but someone that hadn't been told I was pregnant.  My response to him..."you better be careful, what if I was just getting fat?  Some other girl might have cried!" 
* Loving daylight savings time and the Fall.  I have decided that Summer is my least favorite season.  Yep, that's right.  I don't like summer that much.  Winter is my favorite.
*Ole Miss plays TN this weekend up here in Knoxville....however, everybody that was coming to stay with us has backed out.  So sad.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS