Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

We had such a MERRY Christmas this year.  I wish I would have taken more pictures...Right now, I'm giving myself the speech where if I would have been behind the camera I would have missed being in the moment kind of thing, you know that speech.  I just don't want to forget....
Here are a few.

The Rush Family

Christmas morning

Christmas morning

Santa



AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...
Poor Brent is on call this weekend and still hasn't made it home from the hospital yet (10:05pm).  You can feel sorry for Brent, however, don't feel sorry for me...I couldn't think of a better way to spend my New Year's Eve (blogging, in my pajamas, cleaning out closets and cabinets, watching football).  I'm being dead sober serious!!

I'm 28 weeks pregnant today...stay tuned for my update


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS