Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello 24 wks...

Goodbye Bellybutton!! 
Loving this part of pregnancy...
(side note:  my mom has always said that she "just loved" being pregnant....and every time I would talk to her during my first eight weeks of pregnancy I would always say, "you just don't remember."  Now, I feel the same way.  But I still think she forgot about the first few weeks...and I haven't yet)

Weight Gain:  total of 13lbs...the doctor mentioned the word "exercise" to off set my appetite!! 

Maternity clothes:  pants for sure.  why is it that they feel like they are always falling down?

Sleep:  Good.  Lately, I've been getting up to use the restroom around 3 or 4 and can't get back to sleep.  Not because I'm uncomfortable...just not very sleepy.  That's kind of weird.

Movement:  YES!  The first real kick I felt was 11/17 and there was no denying it.  Brent felt him about two nights later but has only felt him a couple more times since then.  I still only feel him a couple of times a day but it is getting more regular.  I love it!

Food Craving:  Pretty much anything and everything.  I haven't craved anything weird.

What I miss:  Nothing.  Okay, maybe a glass of wine.

Looking forward to:  This weekend, my Mom and Tom are here, so I hope to get started on the nursery! and Christmas!!

(these pictures were going to be for our Christmas card....but my outfit really didn't flatter my bump so we will have to try again)



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ramey, I am loving the pregnant belly! You look adorable!

Elissa said...

Glad you are loving the 2nd trimester...I loved it too. You are sooo cute! See you soon.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS