Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh Baby (32 weeks)

We are gettting close!  Only 8 more weeks!

Here's what he's been up to...

and I truly love every bit of it.  
I love this part of pregnancy where you can actually feel his little body parts protruding through.  He loves to stick out his little booty on my right side which always gives me a weird feeling in my chest (I think it's because he's compressing my vena cava, Brent thinks I'm crazy) anyways, it sounds kind of scary but its not.  The other thing he is compressing is my bladder.  No joke, this kid is low.  However, I think he is in there good.  I'm not having any signs of labor, not even a contraction or two (that I know of) so that's good.

My Worry List:
*Daycare (I'm on a waiting list, but last time I checked I was # 25)
*Breastfeeding
*Choosing a name (talk about an ongoing ordeal)
* Labor, really just the afterwards and the healing.  Epidural Please!
*Are we going to have everything we need?  Enough onesies, newborn gowns, bottles (will I even need bottles if I'm trying to breastfeed?)
*Breastfeeding (yes, I put this on here twice for a reason)



Don't Worry Be Happy Now!!

Last Sunday...
Baby Boy and I along with Megan Jones (she's due about 3 weeks before me) and her sweet, little girl were showered by UTRSA (resident spouse alliance).  We got some of the cutest clothes and also some much needed necessities.  It has been such a blessing to have these girls in my life.  They are people who know, understand, and can sympathize with all the good and bad that comes along with being married to a resident.  I hate that I did not get a group picture of everyone.



I loved all the blue and pink, so fun! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, breastfeeding is hard for the first few weeks, but it is sooooo worth it! I'll just say this, there will be a few days - maybe a little longer- that you are pretty sore, but once you get past that, you'll be fine. I nursed mine past a year and never had any problems after the initial adjustments.

Elissa said...

Diddo on what the above commenter said. Hated that I missed your UTRA shower, boo. Know that you and Megan were in my thoughts...and I can't wait to meet your little boy!!!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS