Saturday, March 19, 2011

im(patiently) waiting...

39 weeks
(clever title, huh)


I'm really hoping this is going to be my last post before the big day.  People had warned me that the last two weeks go by the slowest----and I'm here to say that is very true!  Honestly, I'm not too uncomfortable.  I am just ready to hold this sweet boy in my arms and see who he looks like.  Until then I am trying to savor this last part of pregnancy (I truly am in awe of our God and the miracle of pregnancy) and sleep!  

Some things I'm looking forward to after having a baby/s..
**The return of Santa Claus
**watching cartoons again
**I don't have to be on our Christmas card anymore
**Trip to Disney World
**an excuse to get dirty and play in the rain
**monogrammed clothes
**bath time
**footed pjs
**snuggling in the bed as a family on Saturday mornings (or any morning)
**watching Brent as a daddy

I'll leave you with some pictures of the nursery










1 comment:

Elissa said...

Your nursery is adorable! Congrats on baby Hampton James...can't wait to see you holding him!!:-)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS