Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We finally decided

on a name...

Hampton James Hardin

and we'll call him Hampton!

Hampton is just a name that we both like.  It means "from the river meadow" or "little town."
James is after Brent's dad and Granddad. 

37wks3days



And his first monograms.  Can I get an "awe!"



So, besides freaking out about not having a daycare yet...I was just informed yesterday that people interview different pediatricians before choosing one.  Ummm...oops, running out of time.  Poor Little Hampton, he's just going to get the first doctor that will accept him (based on friend's recommendations) and then we can always switch if I don't like him/her.  Good plan, huh?!

By the way, I'm thinking he will be here by the end of next week!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you have to interview pediatricians...just ask around and you'll find a good one. We actually asked my OB (who has 3 little ones) and got in with her first recommendation. And she has been wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy. The main thing about pediatricians is that you get someone who shares your philosophy. You can usually figure that out from friends without bothering with an interview. ~CH

Elissa said...

Lots of past UTRA members and ladies from my church take our kids to Faith Pediatrics (we see Dr. Perry)...never have I had to wait longer than 5 min. Sweetest people work there. Just thought I'd give you our recommendation. And no, I did not interview peds. Love the name! Thinking of you!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS