Tuesday, April 12, 2011

super baby

No joke, Hampton rolled over....at 2 weeks and 5 days.

This video was the THIRD time he did it.  The first two times I was in shock....babies don't normally roll over till 3-4 months.  I'm telling you, we have a super baby on our hands ( I think he might be athletic)!!


I still can't believe he really rolled over....I even thought it might have been three flukes in a row....but yesterday I put him flat on his stomach, hands out to the side and he rolled over again.  I have it on video too and I would post it, but it's taking forever for the videos to upload.  This time it took a little longer and there was a lot more screaming involved but he rolled over!  The secret is all in the legs...his little legs are so strong and he will get them underneath him and then basically kick over.

Hampton's three week appointment is on Thursday so I will be sure to update again after that...




1 comment:

Elissa said...

Tell your dr about Hampton rolling over. I told mine that Jacob did too and he told me that it is still part of the reflex they have at birth. Well, that's what they told me anyway...cause I too thought it was AMAZING!! Haha. See you next week with dinner.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS