Monday, July 25, 2011

I may never pay full price again!

Check out my deals from yesterday....

CVS:

Total spent:  $12.00 out of pocket

but I got back $23.00 in Extra Care Bucks (work the same as cash at CVS).....see that big ole bottle of contact solution I MADE 10 cents just for buying it!

Kroger:

Total Spent:  $3.03

Yep, I got 2 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of fruit roll-ups, soap and milk for only $3.03!
Batta-Boom-Batta-Bing!!

It's easy, really.  The key to couponing is
#1  Buy the Sunday paper and cut the coupons
#2  Use the coupons WITH a sale

Other useful info:
Kroger doubles coupons 50 cents or less (all day, everyday)
clip all the coupons even if you don't think you'll use them 
{for instance, I would have never kept a fruit roll up coupon in the past because we don't eat fruit roll-ups...but this week at Kroger they were on sale for 69cents a box--So, I used my 50 cents off 2 fruit roll-ups/gushers/whatever (it was doubled automatically) and got two boxes of fruit roll-ups for 19cents each.  And I enjoyed my first fruit roll-up in 20 years tonight!!}

CVS is a little more complicated and I can't decide how I feel about it....

If you are interested, check out these sites out

It is kind of addicting...so consider yourself warned!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS