Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Months

It's been a BIG month for Hampton...


**You wear size two diapers.
**You wear 3-6 months and 6 month clothes.
**We started you on rice cereal (sort of, we only fed it to you about 4 times and now we've moved on.  We put some in your bottle at night, don't tell :-)
**You've tried sweet potatoes, peas, and applesauce.  I think you are going to be a good eater.  
**You are getting your first tooth.  The bottom left.  It has already broken through the skin!
**Sleep REGRESSION....and the only thing I know to blame it on is the above mentioned tooth!  You wake up several times a night now.  Sometimes, just a paci will solve it, but others you must be held and rocked.  The other night we were desperate for some rest so you slept in bed with us...and loved it!  But, don't get use to it....because that is not a habit we are going to get in to.  As much as I love to cuddle with you, I do Not sleep good.  And I need my sleep.  Please, start sleeping good again!
**You are still a very happy, laid back baby.
**You found your toes....quite possibly the cutest thing.
**You can find me in a room if you hear my voice!
**You will flash someone a grin and then bury your head in my shoulder as if you are shy...I love it.
**You had your first stuffy nose this month.  It did not seem to bother you at all.
**You can roll from front to back.
**You love to "stand up" 
** You love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, your stroller, and your exersaucer.
**Just the other day you started laughing spontanausly...without us tickling you.

This month has been so much fun...full of trying new things.  I feel like you have "grown up" over night.  I would say this has been my favorite month yet :-)  My heart feels like it could literally explode...I love you so much (even if you don't sleep as well)!

 Rice cereal for the first time.

Found your toes


I was trying to put more pictures up, but my computer is not cooperating.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS