Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sleep Update:

The secret is not in the pajamas.  (I know everyone had a good laugh at my expense on that one :-)

But it is in the swaddle....


Several people had mentioned this....but honestly, I had not swaddled Hampton since he was two weeks old and just figured he would hate it.  I mean, hate it with a passion!  WRONG.  He loves it.  I was scared to post this too soon because I didn't want to jinx it (like I did with the pajama thing, haha), but we've been doing it for several weeks now (even naps at home--daycare isn't allowed to swaddle) and he sleeps sooooooo much better and longer. 


Go Hampton and Go Team Swaddle!!

1 comment:

Robyn Doiron said...

Oh my I swaddled the girls for as loooong as I could! They loved it. I will give you a tip, once they get a little big and start to wiggle out the sleep sacks are great too :) Yay, totally a swaddler-supporter too!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS