Monday, November 7, 2011

Battle of the Worst

aka
Ole Miss vs. Kentucky

We traveled to Lexington for the game this past weekend.  Luckily, we really went just to hang out with Maggie and her family.  Mags and I were college roommates.  Typing that last sentence just made me feel really old for some reason.  Maybe, it's because we both have kids?!? Anyway, we had a great time and it was great to finally meet Miss Kylie and introduce her to Hampton.
Unfortunately, Ole Miss lost...officially making us the worst in the SEC :-(  With that title also came the firing of Houston Nutt.  I always feel so bad for any coach that gets fired....until Brent reminds me that we pay them millions and they don't even have to work.  Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.  Honestly, I still feel a little bad for him.

(iphone pics only.  we took our nice camera, but left the SD card at home.  typical.)




No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS