Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy 30th, Brent!


30 things I love about this guy...

1.  You LOVE your family.
2.  I think it is safe to say that you want FOUR kids too!
3.  You are athletic and tough.
4.  You love to travel.
5.  You are a great vacation planner.
6.  You love to be outdoors.
7.  You love to try new things.
8.  You are like having an electric blanket in the winter (not so good in the summer months)
9.  Your red hair
10. You always squeeze the toothpaste up from the bottom.
11.  The way you are always trying for the best yard in the neighborhood.
12.  Smartest guy I know.
13.  You think I'm a great cook
14.  You like left overs.
15.  You are the worst liar.
16.  You were "Greek Man of the Year."
17.  That you helped plan a lot of our wedding...THANK YOU!
18.  You are a very hard worker.
19.  And a great provider for our family.
20.  You are a great and loyal friend.
21.  I love that you have great friends.
22.  That you brought me to Knoxville.
23.  The way you love/adore Hampton.
24.   You can be so Goofy.
25.  How well you know the bible.
26.  You are a great teacher and enjoy teaching.
27.  You can zap kidney stones and cure cancer!
28.  You have only told me once or twice that I need to shave-and we all know I don't shave every night.
29.  You always clean the tubs and unclog the drains.
30.  How great a dad AND husband you are.

Happy Birthday Boo!  I love you more than anything and I can't wait to celebrate on Saturday.  I hope you are excited!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS