Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Party

I am not a party planner.  I have see a ton of ideas and always think to myself, that would be so much fun...but never follow through with them.  The main reason...because it is way easier to just show up to a party (worry free) instead of making sure everything is taken care of for said party :-)  Another reason is that you have to plan ahead and be organized.  We are more of the "same day, let's cook out, good idea, see you tonight" kind of couple!

Well, I finally did it.  
The Party:  Meet at our house for drinks and snacks.  Head to Dancing Bear Lodge for dinner and dessert.  In Style, may I add.  And then after drinks at our place with fire pit (that part wasn't so much planned).

Happy 30th Birthday, Brent!
















Yay!  I finally did it and IT'S OVER (I mean that in a good way, of course)!


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS