Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011 (Vacation)!

Best Christmas Present Ever:  a week of vacation afterwards!  

Brent and I were able to spend 10 nights in Mississippi celebrating Christmas with our families.  I enjoyed it so much.  Until we left Knoxville, which was on the 23rd, I felt like I was chasing my tail the whole entire holiday season.  I'm not going to lie, it passed me right by and I feel horrible, guilty and a little cheated.  I didn't watch a single Christmas movie.  I intend to be very careful in the years to come not to let it pass me by ever again.  

Highlights in Mississippi:
(I originally began downloading 28 pictures--here are my faves)


Hampton finally got to meet Whitney, Anne, Julie, and his BEST friend Reese!


The Meridian Cousins


Love this picture of Lake.


It was definitely the year of boxes and paper.



The first year of the new tradition, Dirty Santa, in Hattiesburg


 The only picture taken of us.


A Carrollton Christmas


Who put this girly bow on my head?


Greenwood cousins



Hampton and his namesake.

Hampton was spoiled rotten by his grandparents and aunts / uncles.  It took a lot of self-control, but I only got Hampton a Mickey Mouse doll, bath towel, and several Christmas outfits from "Santa."  

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS