Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's Cooking


RANCH CHICKEN --  this was good even for lunch the next day (not spectacular or gourmet of course).

Combine: 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes. 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. 1 packet of hidden valley ranch dressing mix. Dip 8 chicken halves in melted butter and then roll in cornflake mix. Place in greased 9x13 pan. Bake @ 350 for 45 min. 



SLUTTY BROWNIES ---  these were out of this world right out of the oven (they were just good the second day)  Luckily, we had people over to watch the football game last weekend to help us eat these, so we are not 300 pounds.

I used a 9x9 greased pan.  Layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, Layer of whole oreos (I used double stuff because I'm bad), and then pour over prepared boxed brownie mix.  Cook until knife comes out mostly clean.  I think it took about 50-55 mins. for mine.

HONEY ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN -- I made this tonight and it was awesome.  Pretty presentation too, but I didn't take a picture.  (My aunt Noelle recommended this one at Christmas).  

2 pork tenderloins. Olive Oil.  Greek seasoning.  Worcestershire sauce.  Soy sauce ( I didn't have this).  Pickapeppa sauce.  Honey.  1/2 cup of beer (used what was in the fridge, Michelob Ultra).  Preheat oven to 350.  Rub tenderloins with olive oil and sprinkle with Greek seasoning.  Place tenderloins in a baking pan with sides touching.  Drizzle Worcestershire, soy sauce, pickapeppa and honer over each tenderloin.  Add beer to bottom of pan for moisture.  Bake uncovered 45 min. to an hour.  (I cooked mine for an hour exactly, I like to know my meat is done.   After it was done I sliced it and put it back in the juices)

The first two recipes were from Pinterest, my new best friend!  The third was from Prime Meridian, my most favorite cookbook!

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS