Sunday, March 11, 2012

Poor, Neglected Blog...

I promise to bring you back to life in the coming month.
Life is crazy, busy and I am one tired Mama.
Seriously, tired!

However, this is my last week of work....
[insert drum roll]
I'm going to be a stay at home mom.
Please say a prayer for me now, I'm a tad bit nervous about my next endeavor. 
But, there are no questions, Brent and I both feel this is the right thing for our family right now.

And, of course, being a stay at home mom will leave me tons of time to update this ole blog between the soap operas I'll be watching and the bon-bons I'll be eating all day.

Just kidding, Brent!
(Seriously, he's freaking out right now)
I've never watched a soap opera in my life.
Now, I'm making no promises that I won't watch Kathy Lee and Hoda everyday.
I've got to keep up with the news and weather, right?!

 I've missed this little blog and fully intend to bring her back to life (a better life at that).
But first I must survive this last week of work and then celebrate with a little vacay!
Oh yeah, and somebody's first birthday....

Be back soon.  Love.
Ramey

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Woohoo - welcome to the lazy SAHM club!!! Obviously kidding. I work harder staying home than I ever did when I was Ms. Professional! You will find much happiness in spending your day entertaining and teaching Hampton all about his little World! Miss you both!

Robyn Doiron said...

Yay!!! You better come join us at playgroups :)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS