Wednesday, June 13, 2012

23 weeks


Weight gain:  11 lbs.  (I was 2 lbs heavier with Hampton at this point, but gained more steadily with him).

Maternity clothes:  Yes.  Unless they are t-shirts and work out clothes.

Sleep:  Pretty good.  Only use the restroom about once a night.

Movement:  I definitely feel her a lot more than I ever did with Hampton.  The girl is non-stop if I drink a Mellow-Yellow :-)

Food Cravings:  Sweets, Sweets, Sweets and Milkshakes.  Hints the 8lb weight gain in 4 weeks!

What I miss:  A glass of wine at dinner?

I had my doctors appt. yesterday and everything was looking good.  My BP was 108/56.  Baby's heart rate was 144-148.  I am feeling great.  I have had some round ligament pain in the last week or so.  This pregnancy is just flying by and I feel like she will be here before we know it!  

Does Hampton have any clue there is a baby in my belly or that he is getting a little sister?  NOPE.  I mention it every now and then and we pray for her at night, but he does not get it at all :-)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS