Friday, June 1, 2012

We are back!

Brent had a Urology conference in Atlanta two weekends ago so Hampton and I joined in on the fun.  From there, me and the little guy/MAMA'S BOY stole away to Mississippi to visit with family.  We made a stop in Meridian for a few days, then Hattiesburg for a few days and then up to Indianola for a night to meet little Miss Rose.  We just got back Wednesday night.  We had a great time. However, I guess over the last 2 months (since I've been staying home) our little guy has become quite the Mama's boy and only wanted his Mama ALL week. He was not willing to share many sugars or hugs.  I was so disappointed since our family does not get to see him very often.  But, I guess that's the name of the game when you are one!!  And, I'd be lying if I said that I don't love all my extra cuddles.  Seriously, he is my heart.  I also have to mention that he does love his Daddy too.  And only wanted his Daddy to put him to bed the night we got home.

I did not forget my camera, but I did forget my memory card so these pictures from Atlanta are from my phone.  We stayed downtown so it was very convenient and everything was within walking distance.  We toured the Coke museum (Hampton was a little too young for this one), visited the aquarium (Hampton loved the fishes), and played at the Children's museum (Hampton had a blast and did not stop the whole time).



I'll be back with pictures from Memorial Day weekend when I finally replaced my memory card.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS