Sunday, July 22, 2012

27 weeks


Everything was looking good at my 27 week appointment!

Baby's heart rate was 135.  My blood pressure was 90/60. 

Weight gain:  17 lbs.  

Maternity clothes:  Yes.  

Sleep:  I have actually had some allergy/sinus/cold stuff going on for the last week,  so sleep has not been so great between the coughing and stuffy nose.  It is much worse at night---during the day I feel fine.  I actually took some benedryl the last couple of nights....although I couldn't tell that it helped much.  I think I'm finally on the mend.  

Movement:  Yes, and now I can feel little body parts protruding.

Food Cravings:  Sweets, Sweets, Sweets and Milkshakes.  Thankfully, I passed my glucose test....so keep the cake a coming :-)

What I miss:  Being 100% well.

Weird Moment:  I'm not sure if I ever shared, but after Hampton was born I had this reoccurring "nightmare" that Hampton had fallen asleep in our bed and I would "forget."  Anyway, so I would wake up in a panic throwing off all the covers and pillows searching for him.  Argh, it was a horrible feeling and when I would finally wake up enough to realize what I was doing I would know to look over and there he was safe and sound in the pack n play or I would have to click on the video monitor and see him in his crib.   This went on for at least two months/two times a week.....Nuts, right?!  I blamed it on the sleep deprivation and hormones (you know, the crazy new mom ones)......until the other night, I woke up from a dream that I had been throwing off the covers and pillows searching for TWO babies and obviously I could only find one because the other was still in my stomach.  The only difference was that this time I wasn't physically digging through the bed searching it was all done in my dream.  

I've had this dream twice now.

Needless to say, I'm not a fan of co-sleeping because I'm a nervous wreck thinking they might suffocate....and I'm scared to death to think of what crazy, sleep deprived, hormonal things are going to come after baby girl arrives dealing with two kids!

Now that everyone officially thinks I'm a crazy, lunatic..... lets end on a 

Funny Moment:  Hampton has now referred to my stomach as a "ball" three times.  

I can't believe we are already in the third trimester.  Tomorrow I will actually be 29 weeks (it has taken me two weeks to finish this post...but the above info is true to 27 weeks....As of today I am 99% well, unfortunately I think Hampton may be coming down with a touch of something)  This pregnancy really is flying by.  Have a great week!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS