Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It was LOUD...

but oh so fun!  

My Little (who is way bigger than me) brother and his family came to visit a few weeks back....with my Mom.  We had a great time.  Although it was a rainy couple of days we made the most of it...and this pregnant lady was just happy it wasn't 107 degrees outside.  We went to the bounce house one day (no pictures), went to the aquarium in Gatlinburg the next, and the zoo on Saturday...throw in some Mexican and Pizza and that about sums up their trip to Knoxville!  Oh yeah, did I mention the Rush family is loud and our house isn't very big :-)  It didn't help that the favorite toy of the week was Hampton's lawn mower!

I just love that Hampton has cousins around his age to grow up with (on both sides).   I foresee many sleepovers, fun and memories made.  Along with, of course, some t.r.o.u.b.l.e!  I know, some of my fondest memories include my cousins!  It makes me sad that we don't get to see them that often because we are so far away....but it also makes these trips that much more special, and we are looking forward to being much closer next year and getting to spend lots more time with the cousins. 


Hampton (16mths), Lake (2 years), Lexi (5 years)




Of course, you have to have the cousin "bath tub picture"






You add the caption :-)


Love these pictures of Nina and the boys.
Mom, you'll be getting this one in a frame!


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS