Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl

Ever since we found out we were having a girl....... I love starting a conversation with Brent that begins "Can you believe we are having a girl?"  I really can't describe how much I love it.  He is soooo nervous.  And I still think he is in shock that he is even capable of producing a girl :-)  I mean the only time a girl has ever crossed his mind was after having 3 boys and then it was just a fleeing thought, ha!  

And so I never forget...Here are some comments made by Brent:

     "You know we won't be able to just let her run around and get bruises like we do Hampton."

     "Now we are going to be just as nervous, if not more, with her as we were with Hampton."      
      Referring to the newborn stage.

     I was showing Brent two things I picked up for baby girl.  One was a dress with a diaper cover.  
     Well, Brent looks at me and says....referencing the fact that he has a lot to learn regarding hair bows,
     bloomers, etc.  "I don't know anything about panty liners and stuff."  Ha, I died!

Trust me when I say this little girl is going to have her daddy wrapped....

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS