Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mother's Morning Out

Today was Hampton's first day of Mother's Morning Out and this Mama was a little sad :-(  Although, I  have to admit that I have been looking forward to him starting too.  I desperately needed a little space to relax and prepare for baby girl, and once baby girl gets here I know I will cherish our time alone (even if all we do is sleep from 930-130)!  He is going Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-2p.   I know this Mama's boy he is going to love it.  I'm pretty sure he is only one of three little boys in his class so hopefully he will be learning how to treat a girl :-)  I can't believe how big he is getting.  I swear he has turned into a little boy in just the last month.

So anyways, when I dropped him off this morning he went straight in and started playing.  I gave him a kiss and left....he was too busy playing to notice.  I stood outside for just a little bit until another mom was dropping her little girl off and I could hear him coming towards the door saying "Mama....Mama..."  Cue the tears.  Not really, I held them in, but talk about break a Mama's heart.  Cue tears NOW (no really, I'm writing this and its making me cry).   Okay, enough of all that mess, he's going to love it, but I can't wait to go pick him up!!

Of course, when I went to take his picture this morning our camera battery was dead so I had to resort to the iPhone and this is the best picture I could get.



Hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend!  Be back soon.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS