Monday, October 29, 2012

3 Weeks

as of 10/25/12

Weight:  8lbs 11.5 oz 
Length:  20.75 in 
Head Circ.: 14.5 in 
(everything is in the 50-75th %)




At 3 weeks old...
**Newborn diapers although after this pack we will be moving to ones.
**Mostly newborn clothes and some 0-3 mth.
**Eating 3-3.5 oz (pumped breast milk) every 3-4 hours.
**Will sometimes sleep 4.5-5 hours at night.  Does not like to sleep flat on her back.  Prefers her side which is not good for this SIDS fearing Mama.  Also, loves to sleep on some one's chest.
**Can't decide if she likes the pacifier or not.
**Sometimes I swaddle her, sometimes I don't....I can't tell it makes a difference.
**Hates having her diaper changed.
**Loves her bath.  She is so peaceful.
**Blond hair (sometimes I see a hint of red).  Unsure what color eyes you will have.

Dear Anne Lowry,  
I still can't believe that I have a daughter.  I feel like the luckiest person alive.  It has been so much fun adding pink to this house!  Your brother is finally coming around and even asks to hold you now.  You are such a good baby and very tolerate of all Hampton's loud noise and even getting toys thrown in your lap.  However, in general....I think you might be a bit higher maintenance than he was at this point (typical girl :-).   You are the perfect addition to our family and we are madly in love.  
xoxo, 
Mama

There is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby.....except, a newborn baby the second time around!


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS