Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our Little Fireman


Halloween 2012

I had originally intended for Hampton to be a football player and Anne Lowry to be a football.  But, I had a baby and those plans never came to fruition.  

Luckily for us, Hampton's Grandma Phyl brought him this adorable fireman raincoat and boots a couple days before Halloween (which was never intended as a costume)....so, what did I do?  I went by Firehouse Subs and picked up a hat and VIOLA meet Hampton the firefighter :-)  Hey, I just had a baby....next year I promise  I'll try to be better prepared.

Anne Lowry, bless her, was just her cute-little-baby self (she didn't even wear her pumpkin onsie).  She stayed home and passed out candy with her Phyl.











This was the very first house we went to and then my camera died.  Bummer.  It was actually more trouble than it was worth to try and get him to go to people's door and hold out his bag and say thank you.....so after about 3 or 4 houses I said to heck with that, the chocolate ain't worth it.....so he just ran around like a  wild man :-)  He really had a blast.

Just a fun little side note...
Brent is known as "The Fireman" by some of his high school friends (very clever huh)....cue the George Strait!

Hopefully, I'll be back very soon with a B.I.G. catch-up post.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS