Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  My mom, sister and sister's boyfriend came to Knoxville.  There was lots of eating (I must say we, mostly mom, pulled off quite the spread...nothing was missing), watching football, shopping (yes, we even ventured out on Thursday night), and a few games of Apples to Apples!  Of course, there was also some Mickey Mouse watching, baby snuggling, coffee drinking, diaper changing, and bottle feeding going on too!

We have so much to be thankful for.  Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!


Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100:4 


Blogger won't let me post anymore pictures until I pay for more room.  What the heck?  That's why there are no pictures :-(  Hopefully, I'll get this sorted out soon.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS