Thursday, December 20, 2012

Out-takes.

Enjoy the pictures as I ramble :-)


Christmas card pictures were an #epicfail this year!  In fact, I still do not have one.single.decent. picture of both my chickens together and I'm going to go ahead and take an educated guess that it is not going to happen anytime soon! 


I am %100 done with my Christmas shopping.  My list was 35 people long this year...this included just family, not even teachers etc.  I think this is a first.  Usually I have at least one or two people I am still trying to pick something up for on Christmas Eve.  Go me!!  Most are even wrapped....I think I have about 5 left to wrap.


It has only taken two and a half months but I finally have gotten both Hampton and Anne Lowry on a good sleep schedule....as in Hampton goes to bed about 8 and wakes up about 730am (He's always gone to bed good but since Anne Lowry arrived he started waking up before 7 and for a while there 545).  Anne Lowry goes to bed about 930 and sleeps till 8ish.  She gets lots of praises in the morning time!  Speaking of sleep, do you know that since I've had Anne Lowry I've only taken like two maybe three true naps?  I think I'm still running on adrenaline since having her or maybe I just slept that poorly when I was pregnant with her....which I'm pretty sure is the real reason.


Of course, now that everyone is on a good schedule it's time go somewhere so I'm sure we'll have to start all over in January.  Totally worth it though, we are so excited to see our family back home in Mississippi.


Hampton is at such a fun age.  Seriously, he is a hoot.  Currently, as I am writing this he is climbing in the passenger side of his new car (the side that has no door).  I really wish I could understand everything he was saying.


I finally feel like I know Anne Lowry.   I can now tell the difference between her hungry, sleepy and bored cries.  A lot of that has to do with having her on a good schedule but the other half is just knowing her :-)  I'm totally smitten with her and feeling so blessed to have a daughter.


 We've been getting serious about house hunting and doing a lot of looking on the internet.  Well, I've fallen in love with a house....like have already "moved in."  No, I haven't seen it in person, but I just have the feeling its our house.  Now, I'm trying to convince Brent!  I will seriously cry if its not available in a couple of months.  


MERRY, MERRY! 
Go hug on your loved ones.
Ramey




No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS