Friday, December 14, 2012

Unquarintined

Cue the angels singing!

Brent has had the flu.  I know, poor thing.  He really did feel bad.  He came home from work last Saturday not feeling well....I chalked it up to a cold.  You all know guys are just not good sick people, right?!  Well, he went to work on Monday and tested positive for the flu.  Say what?  And yes, he did get the flu shot.  Anyway, I immediately called the pediatrician hoping they would offer me something that could protect my two little chickens from getting it.  Guess what?  They couldn't---but advised me to keep Brent away for FIVE days, Clorox, Lysol and hand washing.  I loved the part where she asked if we had any family in town :-)   

After three days, the thought of being jealous of Brent having the flu actually crossed my mind.  Anyway, I started counting from Saturday....so we finally got Daddy back last night. 

Enjoy the random pictures from last night...

I'm pretty sure this was right after he took a big gulp of bath water.  The kid likes to drink the water.  Gross, I know.
  




This is one of his favorite books and he loves to show you that the monkey hit his head by patting his head.
We tried to get a picture of Anne Lowry smiling...



She obviously didn't think we were that funny :-)

Well, the stockings are hung and we are anticipating Santa stopping by tonight.  I know its a little early but we worked out a deal with the jolly guy since we won't be here on Christmas morning.  Can't wait to post pictures.  Something tells me Hampton is going to love his presents :-)



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS