Wednesday, January 9, 2013

3 months

Happy 3 Months Anne Lowry !


--Eating about 6 oz (pumped breast milk) every 3-4 hours, closer to three hours.
--Size 2 diaper, although I think I will buy 3s after we run out...we've been having a lot of blow outs!
--sleeping about 10 hours at night.
--she's still pretty much on the eat, play, sleep schedule (even if she only sleeps for 20 minutes before her next feeding).  Usually once a day in the late afternoon she will skip a sleep.
--Size 3 month and 3-6 month clothing....3 months aren't going to last much longer.
--smiling and even has laughed out loud.
--"talks" all the time.  seriously, she will have a real conversation with you!
--has gotten really good at holding her head up.  sat in bumbo for the first time the other day.
--still spits up a good bit.
--found your hands and get excited when they find their way to your mouth.
--loves her bath...does not like the after bath part.
--loves a ceiling fan and car rides
--not taking the paci as much at all
--Nicknames:  LaLa (Hampton gave her this name), Little Miss Moo Moo (mine), Brent refers to her as just Anne a lot.

ME @ 3 months...
--Let the hair loss begin.
--Started working out Jan. 2nd for the first time in 2 years.
--8 lbs heavier than when I got pregnant...holy cow (no pun intended :-)
--Currently in the process of drying up my milk supply.  Pumping was such a better experience this go around.

Dear Anne Lowry,
I am 100% head over heels in love with you.  Your mannerisms are just precious....the way you clasp your hands together while you eat, the way you smile with your whole face and will even throw in a little wink when I'm lucky, even the build up before your cry is the sweetest most precious thing I've ever seen....seriously, your pout just melts me and the way your eyebrows turn bright red before you cry makes me laugh!   To be honest, it took a little longer to really, truly bond with you then it did with Hampton.  I'm not quite sure why, although I have several theories!?  Of course, I've loved you from the very first minute you were born and instantly wanted to protect you something fierce---but that true bond has developed over these last three months.  Baby Girl, don't worry...we have already more than made up for lost time!  You are beautiful and have truly made me a better person.  

I love you more than you will ever know,
Mama.


All dressed up on New Year's Eve

all grown up sitting in the bumbo for the first time




No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS