Monday, February 25, 2013

The Greatest Show...

We had a blast at the circus last night.  


A little unsure at first

Warming up




Prime real estate in Mama"s lap!


I was a little afraid she was going to be traumatized for life, however, she never so much as whimpered....she loved it!

First look at the elephants!




The zoo will never again be the same :-)

Tonight begins Operation: ShowUm {the chickens} Who's Boss at the Hardin House.  No more giving in to tantrums/whining and absolutely no more sleeping with Mama and Dada, Mr. Hampton.    Sorry Bud, but it is for the sake of your Dad's and my sanity.  [Hampton will take naps and go to bed great in his crib, but he has been waking up in the middle of the night crying until I come and get him since Christmas when we got into some bad habits over our 10 day trip back home]  Little Miss Anne Lowry, you are not getting off easy either.  I foresee a little cry it out in your future too :-(...I was up at 1130p and 515 this morning feeding our little princess!

I hope your week is better than ours!!
(I'll let you know how it goes)
Ramey

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS