Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Checking In

I can't believe I haven't posted since Anne Lowry turned 5 months.

Brent had a Urology conference in Virginia last week so the chickens and I packed up and headed to Mississippi to visit my family for a few days.  It was a great visit...however, the trip down was horrid.  I vowed to never travel more than three hours by myself with both kids EVER AGAIN!  Nothing is worse then a crying baby in the back seat....especially when that baby won't even take a bottle when you stop.  Seriously, I think my blood pressure was 210/150 at times.  It was so bad I made my Mom come meet me in Meridian to ride the last hour and a half back to her house :-)  I was dreading the trip home and guess what....it was EASY (as easy as it can be with two littles) they were both perfect angels.  **I didn't take my camera :-(

Can't believe I will have a two year old in 3 days!  Cray-Cray!  We began the celebration this weekend and bless his heart he is a little afraid of the candle/flame.  So, we've been practicing.  I love this age!

I'm glad to report Operation Show'Um (Hampton) Who's Boss was a success!  He is back to sleeping in his own bed all night, every night.   Ahhh, I feel like a new person.  AL still wakes up occasionally, but like I said, I'm not ready to let her cry it out yet.

Let's see, what else is going on....

We've shown our house twice so far.  The first people wanted bigger bedrooms and the second person loved the house, but the driveway was too steep.  Nothing we can do about that!  It is making me a little nervous, but ideally we could stay here through June anyway.  We are set to close on our new home April 2nd. Being so far away and making such a big purchase is stressful....plus, the sellers are not being very considerate (in my opinion)!

Less than 100 days left of residency!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS