Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Hampton!

Friday, March 22nd, his actual birthday.  

My plan was to document the whole day, however, when I got him out of bed that morning he was burning up with fever (101.5).   I just knew we were going to have to cancel his birthday party the next day.  So, I made an appointment with the pediatrician which revealed double ear infections....this was actually the best case scenario since ear infections aren't contagious!  Poor birthday boy :-(  He did not feel good.  Anyway, I tried my best to make it a good day for the whining sick birthday boy.  We watched lots of Disney Junior, he took a three hour nap and we drove through Sonic for a slush.  Bless his heart it wasn't a very good birthday.


Remember, I said he didn't like candles!



Saturday, March 23rd, Party Day!

He still wasn't 100% and a little on the touchy side but I think he had a really good time.  The Little Gym puts on a great birthday! 

Sweet Girl







He was not thrilled when this was blowing up!

He loves to hang!















Happy, Happy Birthday, Hampton James!  You are such a blessing.  I'll refrain from being too sentimental and save that for his official 2 year old post!



No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS