Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shorts

It is currently snowing right now in Knoxville.  Yes, I said snowing!  


However, despite the snow....I wanted to share what I found at Target yesterday.  I don't know about you, but I have the hardest time finding shorts.  Usually, if I actually find a pair that fit my waist they are either too short or too long.  Seriously, I only have 1 pair of "wearable" shorts in my wardrobe that are not gym shorts.  I'm so excited I decided to brave the dressing room with my two chickens and try on these.  (I noticed on Target's website that these shorts come in 3.5in and 5.5in....I apologize, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which one I got.  It is nowhere to be found on the tags.  I'm guessing I got the 3.5 because the 5.5 look really long.)
Don't you just love this minty color?!  I also got black. 

Now, if only the weather would cooperate...




No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS