Friday, April 5, 2013

Parked

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

This was not our typical Easter....we headed to Oxford on Friday to do the final inspection of our new home.  Yes, it's ours now!  From there we went to Carrollton for the weekend.  It was a short but sweet visit with family.  Brent decided (a week before) to run the Greenwood half marathon on Saturday.  My Stud finished in 2:02....with practically no training!  Never in a million years could I do that.  Which, by the way, I have abandoned the Nashville half I was going to do.  I just don't have the time to commit to such an endeavor...and I have to record the small fact that Brent kind of sabotaged me!  We headed back to Knoxville Sunday morning.....no church for us :-( and our Easter lunch was at Waffle House in Tuscaloosa, just the four of us!  Making memories, I tell you!

To be honest, it feels like we are living in limbo.  Anne Lowry is still in the pack and play in our room because she doesn't even have her own room.  We are just living with the essentials (well, a little more then that) because our house is on the market. Blah, blah, blah!  I'm not complaining, I promise.  I wouldn't trade this life for anything and these last months in Knoxville are precious.  Now, if only the weather would stay warm....I will complain about that :-)

Anyway, just wanted to check in.  We are planning on staying parked for at least a month.  I've got lots of posts planned.  It is suppose to be a gorgeous weekend with 70 degree temps and I plan to take some good pictures of my TWO YEAR OLD and SIX MONTH OLD!



And this is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life.
1 John 2:25

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS