Monday, August 5, 2013

LaLa @ 10 months


(Well, I've obviously gotten out of the blogging groove and even contemplated giving it up.  However, I know I will regret not recording this special time....and lord knows I can barely remember my name some days, so here I am--or should I say, here is Anne Lowry at 10 months old!)

AGH...TEN Months old, cray-cray!  

Let's see, so much has changed.....


Eating mostly table food.  You love pretty much everything.
Some Favs:  Mandarin oranges, bananas, yogurt melts, butter beans, blue berries, mac and cheese.
Not wild about yogurt (I've been feeding you Greek which may be the reason) or roasted squash and zucchini.

Takes about three 7oz bottles of formula a day (pretty consistently before morning nap and before bed).

Can drink out of a sippy cup really well.  Doesn't seem to be wild about whole milk.

4 teeth (middle top and bottom) and 2 more just breaking through the skin on each side of her top teeth.


We are finally on a somewhat predictable schedule, hallelujah!  You and I are both loving it.  It definitely helps that after nine months you finally have your own room and a full size crib :-) 

645-745 Wake up, breakfast, play
930ish bottle and nap
11ish lunch, play
2-3ish  nap
4ish snack, play
6ish dinner, bath, pjs
745ish bedtime




 You are a crawling machine and have different speeds.  I love when you go fast....you will duck your head and your off, fast also requires you to breath harder or pant!
Pulling up on everything and cruising the furniture.
Loves to patty cake.  Will also dance by nodding her head (another one of my favorites).
Not too interested in TV.
Not a cuddle bug.
Says ma ma ma ma and ba ba ba ba.  Have not heard her say da da!  Although, she is becoming quite a little daddy's girl.
You have had a "diaper rash" for around 3 weeks now that will not clear up, but it doesn't seem to bother you at all.  It came after you finished a round of antibiotics for an ear infection.  We are now trying Nystatin and it is helping but I just can't get it to clear completely.  I'm afraid this might be how we meet your new pediatrician here in Oxford...with a diaper rash.  Just lovely!



Bless your heart, being the little sister is not always easy!  Hampton is constantly pushing you down, falling on top of you, or taking whatever you have (I think he took something from you here).  You are one tough cookie.  I don't think it will be too long before you are giving him a taste of his own medicine!!

YOU ARE A PURE JOY AND WE ARE ALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SWEET,  SPUNKY LITTLE (OR NOT SO LITTLE)  SELF!

(whew, finally back to blogging....i hope! The first one back is always the hardest for me!)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS