Monday, November 18, 2013

One Year Stats (and a note)


as of 10/24/13

Weight:  24lbs 6oz  (88%)
 Height:  30in  (71%)
Head Circumference:  46.5 cm (82%)




Anne Lowry, 
You, my lady, are a little fireball and destined for great things!  Sweet as pie one minute and fighting mad the next.  It is both endearing and throw your hands in the air frustrating.  You don't just give out smiles to anyone but those lucky enough to get one feel like they have won the lottery.....and your laugh, it is infectious.  Mostly, you just aren't very nice when you are tired, and I sure as heck cannot blame you because it is hard for me too at 30 31 :-)  You continue to amaze us with how coordinated and smart you are.  Things like:  two weeks after you started walking I noticed you kicking a ball....like truly kicking it soccer style, "jumping" (squatting and standing up), if I tell you something is hot you will blow on it, and can already follow commands such as "go get a diaper."  Anne Lowry, you were meant for me (and this family)...there is no doubt.  We love your precious little self more than words!
-Mama

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS