Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hampton is Four!!

3/22/15

Oh what fun!!  Love him so!! 

Blowing out candles on his actual birthday, Sunday!  We had been in Indianola all day for the twins' christening, which was so nice.  

And, I have to add this story since it happened on his birthday at the twins' christening....Back story:  we've only taken Hampton into "big church" one time before this a while ago and he lasted about fifteen minutes before he got too loud/fidgety (besides when he was a teeny tiny baby).  However, lately he has been asking to go with us....but I've just been avoiding it (like the great mother I am :-)  So, this was pretty much his first time in "big church" and you could tell he was taking it all in.  I didn't think anything of it when he asked me if this was God's house.  Then when the minister stood up at the pulpit Sunday to welcome everybody to church, Hampton looked at me with his big blue eyes and asked, "Is that God?"  And to give you a little better picture, this was a bigger man with a deep voice :-)  Bless Hampton's sweet little bones.  Seriously, I could have just melted.  I did my best to keep a straight face, but obviously couldn't hide my grin.  No, sweet boy...but God is here and he loves you......and later today you and your daddy need to have a longer conversation about it all.  Oh the faith of a child....





How old are you? Four  
Who is your best friend? Brack  
What is your favorite thing to do? play on the bouncy slide, watch TV
What is your favorite animal?  Lion
What is your favorite color? Black
Favorite thing to wear?  Batman
Favorite Toy?  I want to play Power Rangers
What is your favorite song? Old McDonald
What is your favorite thing to eat? Fruit Loops, marshmallows
Favorite thing to drink? orange juice
What is your favorite book? Dinosaur. no clue what he means?
What is your favorite TV show?  Bear. Have no clue what "Bear" is.  What else do you like to watch? Power Ranger.  He's learned how to do amazon prime on the ipad to choose what he watches
What is your favorite movie?  New Airplanes.  Airplanes: Fire and Rescue
What do you want to be when you grow up?  a Knight??  I have never heard this one. 

"I don't want to do more, it's making me tired."








I'll be back soon with pictures from his party, it was a "Roaring Good Time"  :-)


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS