Sunday, March 1, 2015

Snow Day 2/25/15

It was truly a Winter Wonderland.  It started snowing around 12:30pm and didn't stop till around 5ish.  Best part was that Brent was able to come home around lunch time so he got to play too.  It was a perfect day in my book!



I'm not sure who taught him to do a snow angel.....he just started doing it on his own.

She loved the snow.


Hampton had had the flu so he was still a little puny....this was his first fever free day.

making a snowman


Brent introduced AL to eating snow

She was a fan!


And wouldn't stop!


Drink Local!


Igloo making...


I tried my hardest to get a picture of the two of them together....none were frame worthy!

Proof I was there :-)

"Sledding"



And we are done, cold hands.  Must buy better gloves :-)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS